We are a leading leading Degree awarding institute recognized by the University Grants Commission offering undergraduate and postgraduate Degrees in Computing, Business, and Engineering. We are a member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities, and the International Association of Universities.
We seek an energetic dedicated and enterprising individuals to join our team for the following vacancy on a fixed term contract basis.
Support the Academic Affairs team on all duties related to student services, registry, and examinations in day to day operations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD FULFILL THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
• Be an undergraduate student following a programme leading to a Degree or Post Graduate Degree
• Possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills in English
• Be a hardworking quick learner with a positive attitude, and a capacity to work under pressure, to meet deadlines
• Be target oriented, pro-active, and self-driven
• Ability to work in a team or on one\'s own initiative
• Be willing to work long hours, and on weekends
SUIT offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please send your application via registered mail or email, clearly indicating the post applied to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement.
Manager/Human Resources Sri Lanka Institute of Information Technology New Kandy Road Malabe
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume fileApply Now ! Send Your Resume